Competitive Procurement Process
• ProSource will perform a limited review and audit your current invoices for mischarges – and we usually will need only one invoice copy from each location.
• We will work with you to formalize a Procurement Strategy for each region. Usually, energy usage volumes within geographic regions - and even from different regions - can be aggregated together and leveraged, often with the same suppliers.
• After compilation of usage data and other operational considerations, we will prepare a formal Request For Quotation, for all of your facilities in each region.
• We then send a formal Request For Quotation to the top energy suppliers in your markets.
• We then evaluate and analyze the competitive bids to ensure comparable contract terms, conditions, pricing particulars, etc., and in view of market conditions and our Clients needs.
• We compile all of the competitive bids into an Executive Summary for proper comparison.
• After informative and consultative discussions with our clients, we negotiate a contract on our client’s behalf with the winning supplier, including our client’s additional requirements and preferences, with the best terms and conditions available in the marketplace.
• We present our Client with Executable Supply contract, and ensure that the contract is both executed and implemented by the Supplier - with all of the details of the contract as negotiated.
• ProSource Energy Consultants, LLC will manage your electricity and natural gas supply needs, for all of your facilities nationally, on an ongoing basis.
• Once you become a ProSource client, we will contact you on at least a quarterly basis to review all of your accounts. We will monitor the markets for you, and strive to identify opportunities to renegotiate your rates downward. We are also available to help resolve billing issues and inquiries, and to provide executive-level communication with suppliers and utilities on behalf of our clients.
• ProSource Energy Consultants, LLC focuses on our client’s energy costs and management, allowing our clients to focus on running their business.
Contact us | View site map