Over 25 Years of Proven Experience
• ProSource Consultants assisted Conoco in the late 1980’s with operational analysis and implementation of major take or pay litigation settlements with Conoco’s major interstate gas pipeline transporters such as Tennessee, Transco, Texas Eastern, ANR, Transwestern, and El Paso. The settlements implemented unbundled, market based pricing, and provided the transactional groundwork for open-access transportation,
ultimately approved by the FERC in Orders
436 (1985) and Order 636 (1992). ProSource professionals also provided analysis and support for Producer/Shipper trial groups in Order 636 compliance filings and major pipeline transportation rate cases, and assisted in natural gas supply procurement for DuPont industrial plants.
• In the 1990’s, ProSource Consultants provided regulatory affairs involvement and tariff analysis and business development advisory services for PG&E Energy Services’ retail natural gas and electricity business in 15 states and over 75 cities in the Northeast, Midwest, mid-Atlantic, and California. ProSource helped develop deregulated pricing for commercial and industrial customers in numerous states
– pricing that was often 25-35% less than previous
utility tariff rates paid by customers.
• In the early 2000s, a senior ProSource consultant was employed as the Business Development Manager – Pricing and Economics, for Shell Energy Services, in Houston, Texas. In that capacity, he assisted in the electricity rate design and product pricing for Shell’s evaluation and economics for the newly deregulated residential and small commercial markets in Texas. ProSource brought the expertise of having
participated in other state’s deregulation and market development processes to the Public Utility Commission’s implementation process of Senate Bill 7 in Texas. The ProSource consultant built numerous pricing and cost savings analysis models and calculators – for Shell ES and its current and prospective customers under various marketing plans and target NPV scenarios.
• ProSource consultants provided specialty regulatory analysis and advice for Chevron Pipeline Company’s intrastate and interstate natural gas and crude oil pipeline businesses before the FERC and various state agencies. In addition, we provided crude oil transportation pricing and business development support for existing Chevron production, and for new discoveries in deep water outer continental shelf,
offshore Gulf of Mexico.
• For over 25 years, ProSource consultants have been actively engaged in virtually every aspect of the regulated and deregulated energy business. Our unmatched experience, integrity, commitment to excellence - and ongoing client value - ensure that we will identify and rapidly implement the absolute best energy cost saving opportunities and procurement strategies for our client’s commercial and industrial
facilities and operating locations in every state and local market nationally.
Contact us | View site map